Friday 5 February 2010

Air Purifier Reviews - Video

Its been a long time come but finally the air purifier review rating video as been made available on youtube.com.

My aim with this video was to provide initial information for new consumers looking to buy a new purifier. As we have talked at length on this blog, the internet is full of marketing gimmicks and misinformation regarding air purifiers.  I thought it was my duty to set the record straight and show what models are actually worth checking out and which you should not touch with a barge pole.

Just in case users did not understand the particle rating system i showed them how a 95% efficiency at removing 0.03 microns was the bare minimum.  Using a diagram that showed relative sizes of air particles i showed that the vast majority of particles where smaller than 1 microns.

Just test results from Purifier America i put 3 tables together that showed the bottom, middle and top rated air purifiers on the market. I put the bottom table to show how purifiers such as the ionic breeze and Oreck should not  be bothered with. 

Rather than pushing my opinion, i told consumers the names of purifiers that they should check out.  This should purifier review video should be used an initial starting point for the long path of air purifier research.

As this is my first ever video there are things that i would do differently next time. I mainly need to remember to make my bed before i switch the camera on. Although i was impressed with the quality of the flip cam sound and image.

Anywhere tell me what you think?

I should have the next video out by the end of the week. Keep watching this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment